Monday, May 4, 2009

My 20 Favorites

20 Of My Favorite Things

1. Color-deep, deep wine
2. Dessert-homemade custard/custard pie
3. Smell-fresh white lilacs mixed with tea roses--from the garden
4. Flower-Peace Rose
5. Animal-Our Nanny girl--Aussie
6. Month-September because that is when I married my man ;)
7. Beverage-Does ice water count?
8. Pair of shoes-currently...old sandles--need to find a new pair ;)
9. Snack-currently...Baked Parmesan . . . yum!
10. Song-currently ...Praise You in This Storm--Casting Crowns
11. Book-currently...Bible
12. Fruit-Brazilian anything--ALMOST!--bananas, papaya, passion fruit, pineapple and an Acai drink that one of my Brazilian hosts prepared fresh ;)
13. Hairstyle-like Eleanor's in Sense and Sensibility--not sure what it is called ;)
14. Piece of clothing-currently...new short sleeve black and white top
15. Store to clothes shop-Dress Barn
16. Season-Spring--Actually all four
17. Hobby-photography
18. Thing to collect-small to medium size glass serving/dessert dishes and glass snack sets--tray with cup :)
19. Movie-Facing the Giants and Flywheel!
20. Restaurant-Chinese ;)

If you would like to share your favorite 20--go to Peggy's site ~ The Simple Woman
Look for My 20 Favorites :)
Have fun and let me know if you do--I would like to read your twenty ;)

4 comments:

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I liked "Facing the Giants" and "Flywheel," too.

~Susan

Rebecca said...

Great list. But one question...what is Baked Parmesan?

Sharon said...

Rebecca,
I knew someone would ask ;)
It is just plain ole mounds of grated parm baked on baking sheet until melted and golden then cooled ;)
It is one very tasty treat :) Goes well with some homemade soup :)
Thanks for asking ;)
Back outside I go ;)

Heath Clan said...

Wow! I feel very knowledgeable! I knew what baked parmesan was! Woo-hoo.

How are you doing? Been a thinkin' about you.