Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Wednesday
June 30, 2010

Outside my window...The sun is shining and a slight breeze is blowing :)

I am thinking...How thankful I am for this day-snow, sleet, rain or sunshine-this day is THE DAY, this minute is THE MINUTE!! 
May the Lord make me worthy to live it to the fullest and stop worrying about tomorrow

I am thankful for...My husband--we are coming up quick on 40 years!! I am also thankful for the lessons and reminders from the hand of the Lord-like a reminder of how blessed it is to have running water-see From the Kitchen  . . .

From the learning rooms...all the rooms of my heart are learning rooms and may that never change. I no longer have children to teach but I have the Lord to continue to teach me--Praise His Holy, Holy, Holy Name!

From the kitchen...Not so much at the moment. George is fixing a slight problem with our well so I am waiting and remembering what it is like to HAVE running water. I am also thinking about people who do not have the blessing of running water-hot and cold. Some have neither and some just have running cold water.

I am wearing...jammers--day off and waiting for water :)

I am creating...this blog for now. I have a ton of stuff that needs done and would do if time permitted. I really am thankful for the job but it tends to interfere with life and creativity. At least hobby creativity.

I am going...to go back to the beach as soon as and for as long as the Lord allows :) Can't hardly wait :) Hopefully it will not be another 27 1/2 years.  Don't think it will be that long as George has caught the beach bug :)

I am reading...not much these days that does not have to do with work :(

I am hoping...To finish my degree within the next year. I am only 20 credits away from an AG-Associates in General Studies. Since correspondence via the internet is possible, I would like to get it wrapped up--I have been trying to do this for over 20 years :) I am down to (2) five credit classes in Social Science and (2) five credit classes in Science--one of which will most likely be Oceanography. Since I must live in the day . . . I hope for tomorrow but do not dwell on it--the Lord's timing is everything and when He makes a way it will happen and not one millisecond before--Praise God for His perfect timing in all things :)

I am hearing...soft music & blessed quiet :)

Around the house...calm anticipation :) Water, water, must have water :) Why is it that the very second you realize you have no water--you are dying from the lack of the blessed stuff ? A second ago you were fine but then the threat of not having water comes and your mouth dries up and you think of little else.  Hmm, there must be a lesson in there somewhere!!

One of my favorite things...Water :) Just kidding--sort of :) The Ocean and all of its wonders--not just because it is WATER :) We recently went for a day trip and !wow! the surprises where awesome :) Can not hardly wait to return :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: work tomorrow, off Friday, work the week end :) Thankful to have work as George has been off for about 3 1/2 months--YIKES!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Look very close this is so awesome :)We found this on the beach at Ocean Shores. When you click on the photo be sure to make it as large as possible so you see the detail :) Then drop back by and tell me what you think/know it is :) I will say this . . . It was ALIVE with activity :)


 For more Simple Woman"s Daybooks visit
thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments: