Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good Sunday Morning to You All :)

I just found the following video on Mrs. June Fuentes site A Wise Woman Builds Her Home. I realize that most of you may have already seen it but it is so worth seeing again . . . so I hope you enjoy. Also, as you blog around the block today, take time to go to her site. You won't be sorry.
I needed to change the background so I went for broke and added a few gidgets, gadgets and just plain good links :)



May the Lord bless you and keep you in the hollow of His hand.
May He still the turbulent waters that surround you by stirring up the fire within you.
Do all for the honor and glory of Jesus . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was powerful. I'm still teary eyed. God is truly amazing.

Sharon said...

Yes in deed God is amazing . . . all the time.
I love how He loves us so deeply, fully and so forgiving that we get to begin fresh each day:) I'm so thankful cause I tend to mess up . . . a lot :(
Praise God for all His ways for they are so very perfect :)
Example: A dear friend sent me a late birthday card. She apologized for being late. She was not late at all she was right on God's timing. You see I really needed to see it today. Now that card has been in our mailbox for about a week because of our lateness. Today is the very day that my Big Daddy God picked out for this blessing because He knew I was going to need to read her card today. Not yesterday, not last week or tomorrow, not even on July 24th but today. How is that for living in "today." His timing is so very perfect and I love Him soooooo :)