Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 38th Anniversary Honey :)

I know today is only the 11th but since we are going to be gone tomorrow picking up peaches, I thought it OK to post early ;) Hope your day is going well :)

The following is a special little tribute to my one and only love.
Honey I'll love you until the end of time.
I respect, love and appreciate you. You are an awesome husband, father, provider and all around very great guy.You are a quiet man who enjoys helping others--not puffed up or full of yourself.

Through our years together we have weathered many storms. No matter the trouble or joy we have stayed the course and not given up. I especially appreciate how you have never given up on me :) Thanks :)

I praise and thank God for not only bringing us together but providing Himself as the glue to hold us together.
It is my special prayer that our Lord God will pour out many special blessings upon you dear one. As you walk daily in His great and powerful presence-leaning on Him-as you lead us in the steps of Christ, may you be blessed beyond all earthly imagination!
Love from your one man woman :)

Click to play Happy Anniversary
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures. Happy Anniversary! Way to go! See you Sunday!

Hug~A~Boo said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Love you bunches.. Muahhh Hugs, Kisses,..

Heath Clan said...

That was sooo cool! Happy Anniversary you two!